Services we provide
- Woodland advisory management and contracting
- Supply of trees, from transplant to heavy standard
- Supply of shrubs and hedging plants to farm, paddock and garden
- Tree surgery and pollarding, and tree disease diagnosis
- Comprehensive fencing service – farm, domestic, and woodland
- Tree protection and summer maintenance – including supply of shelters, guards, stakes, etc
- Advice and applications for Woodland and Environmental Stewardship Grant Schemes – WGS, HLS, and ELS
- Timber marketing, sales and valuations
- Advice on alternative income-producing activities in woodland
- Tree, hedge planting service including supply of shelters, guards, etc
- Supplier of green energy wood fuels
Around 40% of all farm woodland lies neglected or undermanaged, when it could be a valuable resource. Whether you wish to improve existing woodland, plant new trees for wildlife, bring neglected coppice back into production, evaluate specialist timber cash crops, or create or manage woodland for other objectives, Greenlink Forestry Ltd can help you with advice on evaluation, design and availability of grant aid. We also have the expertise and equipment to carry out the full range of silvicultural operations, from planting through to felling.
Owners have differing requirements and we will give advice on how best to manage trees and woodland as a long-term asset. We give advice on standing timber values and the marketing of timber.
Whatever your reason for planting trees, Greenlink Forestry Ltd can help you to select appropriate species, plan the design of your new wood, and put together grant applications on your behalf. Our team will also prepare the ground and plant your trees and shrubs. We can guarantee the best stock for your needs and, for larger schemes, the best prices for bulk orders.How can we help you with forestry?